Godrevy Lighthouse

Trinity House erected a lighthouse (86 ft high ) in 1859 on Godrevy Island to protect shipping from a dangerous reef , called the Stones or 'Nine Maidens' ( at low tide nine peaks are visible ) which extends for 1.5 miles towards St.Ives.
The fog bell was removed in 1939.
The light was moved from the lighthouse tower to a new steel structure on the adjacent rock in 2012 .
A white & red light flashes every 10 Seconds with a range of 8 n.miles.
Ref:
4250s
Date:
2016-10-13 00:00:00.0
Location:
SW 5812 4331
Photographer:

Godrevy Lighthouse

Trinity House erected a lighthouse (86 ft high ) in 1859 on Godrevy Island to protect shipping from a dangerous reef , called the Stones or 'Nine Maidens' ( at low tide nine peaks are visible ) which extends for 1.5 miles towards St.Ives.
The fog bell was removed in 1939.
The light was moved from the lighthouse tower to a new steel structure on the adjacent rock in 2012 .
A white & red light flashes every 10 Seconds with a range of 8 n.miles.
Ref:
4250s
Date:
2016-10-13 00:00:00.0
Location:
SW 5812 4331
Photographer: