St Nicholas Chapel

The St Nicholas Chapel , from the 15th Century , is also known as the Island Chapel.
The War Office used it as a store until 1904 when they partially demolished it , rebuilt in 1911 and restored in 1971
Ref:
1474
Date:
2015-05-20 00:00:00.0
Location:
SW 5197.4115
Photographer:

St Nicholas Chapel

The St Nicholas Chapel , from the 15th Century , is also known as the Island Chapel.
The War Office used it as a store until 1904 when they partially demolished it , rebuilt in 1911 and restored in 1971
Ref:
1474
Date:
2015-05-20 00:00:00.0
Location:
SW 5197.4115
Photographer: