Carn Galver Mine (S11)

The two ruined engine houses of Carn Galver Mine have been partly restored by the National Trust. The 20 inch whim engine house and the 40 inch pumping engine house with its chimney. The Count House has been converted into Bosigran Climbing Club .The mine traded as Wheal Rose , Rosemergy Mine , then as part of the Morvah and Zennor United Mine. The mine was worked from the 1830's to 1878.
-----------------
Location - on the B3306 at Rosemergy - Section / Gallery 11
Ref:
1522.3
Date:
2015-05-26 00:00:00.0
Location:
SW 4202.3635
Photographer:

Carn Galver Mine (S11)

The two ruined engine houses of Carn Galver Mine have been partly restored by the National Trust. The 20 inch whim engine house and the 40 inch pumping engine house with its chimney. The Count House has been converted into Bosigran Climbing Club .The mine traded as Wheal Rose , Rosemergy Mine , then as part of the Morvah and Zennor United Mine. The mine was worked from the 1830's to 1878.
-----------------
Location - on the B3306 at Rosemergy - Section / Gallery 11
Ref:
1522.3
Date:
2015-05-26 00:00:00.0
Location:
SW 4202.3635
Photographer: