Lloyds Signal Station

The signal station was built by G. C. Fox & Co - Falmouth Shipping Agents in 1872.
Semaphore was used to communicate to the Ships and Telegraph to the Ship Owners.
Lloyd's operated the station from 1883 to 1951 and changed the lettering on the building from "V R Telegraph Office" to "Lloyd's Signal Station"
Ref:
5881
Date:
2018-06-21 00:00:00.0
Location:
SW 7139 1198
Photographer:

Lloyds Signal Station

The signal station was built by G. C. Fox & Co - Falmouth Shipping Agents in 1872.
Semaphore was used to communicate to the Ships and Telegraph to the Ship Owners.
Lloyd's operated the station from 1883 to 1951 and changed the lettering on the building from "V R Telegraph Office" to "Lloyd's Signal Station"
Ref:
5881
Date:
2018-06-21 00:00:00.0
Location:
SW 7139 1198
Photographer: